Thursday, September 12, 2013

Weekly Shopping Totals for 9/4 - 9/10 : Saved 59%!

Here is my weekly shopping totals for the week of 9/4 - 9/10/13. They include how much I would have spent without sales and coupons, how much I saved and how much I actually spent. How did you do this week?

Subtotal before sales and coupons $412.01
Total saved $242.08
Total paid $169.93
Saved 59%

Let's do the math if I save $200 a week:
Monthly $800 savings
Yearly $9,600 savings
That's almost 10 grand saved for the entire year. Doing my saving money dance!!!

I have a weekly budget of $150/week so I was over by $16.93. I will make up for this overage during this shopping week!

I shopped at Dollar Tree, CVS, Walgreens, Kroger and RiteAid.

How did you do this week?

To figure out the percentage you saved: 

Take the total amount saved divided by the total amount before sales and coupons.

My prayer is that I can get you to a place where you are saving tons of money too! Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment