Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Triples Brag Thread: How much did you save?

Next Level Savings would like to know how your experience was during the Harris Teeter Triple Coupons Promotion. How much did you save, were the shelves stocked, and how did it go?

Overall I had a wonderful experience this morning. I was in the store at 6:05am and was done with my first trip by 6:45am. The shelves were stocked for the most part; I was able to buy everything on my list.

Here is what I brought:
(1) Heinz Ketchup
(4) Mahata Yellow Rice
(1) Kraft Asian Dressing
(3) Huggies Wipes 54 count
(4) Yakisob Japense Noodles
(2) Welchs Chillers Juice
(2) Suave deodorant
(2) Land O' Lakes Butter
(3) Multi-pack Yochrunch Strawberry Yogurt 4 pack
(3) Yochrunch singles Strawberry Yogurt
(2) Tyson Shortcuts grill chicken strips (wonderful in salad)

Total before coupons and store sales $70.07
Total after coupons and store sales $11.25
Total savings $58.82, a 84% savings!




2 comments:

  1. I had a great shopping trip. Everything I really wanted was there except rips.I live gummi candy and apparently so does all the other HT shoppers: )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful. Do you plan on making another trip?

      Delete